About Mark Infanti
After 34 years of visiting the Santa Ynez Valley, my wife Gay and I chose Solvang as home, and we truly love it here. After retiring, we relocated to Solvang in 2013 and engaged with the Solvang city government and accepted appointments to serve the city.
- Studied Architectural Engineering at Texas Tech University and worked as an architectural draftsman
- Earned a bachelors degree in Business Management from the University of Texas at El Paso and accepted a position in southern California in 1975
- A 40+ year career as a project management consultant to the federal government and major government contractors
- A UCCE certified California Naturalist and a docent at the UCSB Sedgwick Reserve
- Served on the Solvang Board of Architectural Review for over 4 years
- Member and active supporter of the Elverhoj Museum, the Wilding Museum, the Santa Ynez Valley Historical Society, the Santa Ynez Valley Natural History Society and Star Patron of the Solvang Festival Theater