Solvang residents can get rid of their household trash, scrap metal, green waste, wood and bulk items for free at Waste Management's quarterly clean up event. In addition to the February 19 event, WM has also scheduled future cleanup events this year on May 21, August 20, and November 19.
- Household trash (bagged or boxed, not loose)
- Green Waste (separated from trash)
- Scrap Metal (any motor will need to be free of gasoline or oil)
- Wood (no treated wood, i.e. - railroad ties)
- Bulky waste (unusable furniture, mattresses, large items, etc.)
NOTE: Event for residential customers only. Customers required to bring a picture ID and WM bill with matching address to participate.
See the Event Flyer for more information.