Contact the City during COVID-19

City Council:

City Manager:

Business Questions:

Emergency Inquiries:

Media Inquiries:

City Hall General Inquiries:

Parks and Recreation General Inquiries:

Planning Department General Inquiries:

Building Department General Inquiries:

Report Code Enforcement problems:

Public Works General Inquiries:

Utility Billing specific Inquires:

Report problems concerning streets, trees, sidewalks, etc:

Report problems with Sewer system or storm drains:

Report problems with the Water system:

General Inquiries about Business Licensing: